About the Role
- 1099 Contractor Position - Mobile Installer
- weekly salary
- Install/repair and troubleshoot GPS tracking devices, Dash cameras, backup cameras, ELD.
- Complete installation quantities assigned for the day
- Maintain a professional appearance and communication to operations manager/scheduler
- Record all installations and services performed on job site and communicate with client
- Follow all safety procedures according to company standards and job site standards
- Ability to work various hours and self manage time to ensure schedule for the day is completed
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
** Please attach resume when applying **
Must have a minimum of one year of electrical automotive, mechanical and/or technical work.
Technicians must have their own tools, multimeter and smart phone.
MECP preferred but not required.
Must have reliable transportation and valid insurance as daily travel is required. Fuel reimbursed and gas card provided after completing 30 days.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines.
Relaible and ability to work with minimal supervision
Must be very tech savvy
Must pass background check.
About the Company
Our company is located in the great state of Texas and was founded by our passion for electronics and our expertise in vehicle electrical. Dash Cam Solutions LLC specializes in the installation and service of Dash cameras, GPS trackers, Electronic Log Devices, and telematics.
We have over 15 years of experience in the mobile electronic field. We pride ourselves on not cutting corners and providing a factory look installation.